OpenSebJ 0.41 Beta
OpenSebJ is a free real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
• Supports loading of 255 Audio samples (wave format), which can be played in real time
• Sample properties such as, Volume, Pan and Frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample (even during mid play)
• A composition tool is provided, presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
• Samples can be linked to keys on the keyboard and trigged in real time when a key press occurs
• Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved
• Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved
• Pitch shifter roll, allows an order to be setup, so that each time a sample is played the next pitch shift in the sequence is undertaken before the sample is played. I.e. set up a sample to key ‘1’, then setup a pitch shift sequence, high,mid,low,higher etc (using frequency values which are transposed to on screen ‘ranges’ to allow easier utilisation)
Download: OpenSebJ 0.41 Beta