Painless image resizer 1.5.3
Resize all images/pictures with a single click
Painless image resizer is a free easy to use tool that can (batch) resize all images in a folder with a single mouse click. Just choose the pictures you want to resize, the new size and press “Resize” button.
– Painless Image Resizer uses a very complex algorithm that loses almost no quality while resizing. It is the only image resizer on the market offers 7 resampling filters. This allows you to increase or decrease the image size, virtually without losing quality.
– Painless Image Resizer allows you to resize ALL images in a folder. This saves a lot of time!
– Painless Image Resizer Lite is free!
– batch resize all images in a folder with a single mouse click
– Painless Image Resizer is the only image resizer on the market than allows you to use 7 resampling filters: Box, Triangle, Hermite, Bell, B-Spline, Lanczos3, Mitchell
– Painless Image Resizer is highly customizable
– supports skins and transparency
– it remembers your settings and last position
– auto check for updates
– auto start at Windows start up
– embedded help system (help as tool tips)
– Painless Image Resizer doesn’t need to be installed/uninstalled
– it doesn’t mess your registry or system with unneeded DLL’s or other craps
Supports Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Download: Painless image resizer 1.5.3