Peters Backup 2.2
For users of Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, the solution to your backup problems is here. Peter’s backup has many advantages over the backup programs supplied with Windows.
You can back up your data files on to disk, diskette, CD or DVD. Peter’s backup will keep track of file versions and disks. You can restore any file to any previous version without having to know on which disk or in which backup set it is located. You can create unlimited incremental backups. This saves time, backups and restores are very fast.
– Individual Files.
– Multiple files in a directory with a wildcard specification.
– Entire directory structures.
– Files in a directory structure matching one or more wildcard specifications.
– Exclusion of files matching wildcard specifications.
– Exclusion of directories within a directory structure.
– Scheduled backups or backups from the command line can be done with a command line switch.
– A full restore will get back all of the files that were in place at the last incremental backup.
– You can select individual files to restore and select any individual date version of a file.
– In any restore operation you can restore to the original or a different location.
– You can choose whether to overwrite existing files or only overwrite older files.
32 bit Windows (95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, NT-4). For windows 95 the program requires OSR2 or later. For earlier versions of windows 95 use Peter’s Backup version 1.15.
Download: Peters Backup 2.2