Edit photos and images
PhotoPad image editing software is a free photo editor for Windows. It allows you to edit and apply effects to photos and other images. When editing photos you can crop, rotate and resize and, if required, add effects like sepia tones, red eye reduction as well as the ability to change the hue, saturation and brightness levels plus more.
With PhotoPad you can quickly open and edit your photos and it is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use. Best of all it is completely free.
– Crop, rotate and flip photos and images.
– Load gif, jpg, psd, png, bmp picture formats and more.
– Edit hue, saturation, brightness and contrast.
– Apply effects such as sepia tones, greyscale, red eye reduction and more.
– Preview effects before applying.
– Easy deletion of each applied effect without removing other applied effects.
– PhotoPad can be added to your right click menu for easy access.
– Combine with PhotoStage SlideShow Creator to produce a slideshow to display on your TV, iPod, PSP or computer.
– Integrate with Pixillion Image Converter to convert your photos to a supported format.
– PhotoPad is completely free.
System Requirements: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Download: PhotoPad 1.02