Picasa 3 for Linux
Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organised by date with folder names you will recognise. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organised.
Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures — you can email, print photos home, make gift CDs, and even post pictures on your own blog.
Now you can harness the power of Picasa on your Linux machine. The Linux release includes the same functionality as Picasa for Windows with the exception of just a few items.
– Linux system with x86-compatible processor
– Glibc 2.3.2 or greater, and a working X11 display system
– 256MB RAM
– 100MB available hard disk space
– Desktop Integration features require a current version of Gnome or KDE.
– Downloading from Picasa Web Albums requires a Mozilla-based browser like Firefox.
Download: Picasa 3 for Linux