Registry Jumper 2.0
Registry Jumper is a small utility that makes system registry navigation easier. This tool allows you to open desired registry keys in WindowsÃ‚Â® Regedit by one click. Works in two modes: GUI mode and command-line mode (opens the registry key supplied as a command-line parameter). Additionally, Registry Jumper handles the “regjump://” custom protocol, which, for example, can be used in links in HTML pages to point to specific registry locations.
Registry Jumper advantages
– Registry Jumper is absolutely free – no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
– The executable has small size (~ 50 KB) and low system requirements.
– Using “regjump://” protocol handler, provided by Registry Jumper, you can maintain your registry – – favorites and tips-n-tricks in HTML format.
– The Favorites allows you to access the most important registry keys immediately. You can organize, export to HTML your registry favorites.
– Supports both full and short root registry key names (for example, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKLM, full list below)
– Trailing and leading spaces, brackets, quotes, double slashes are trimmed, so registry paths like [‘HKLM\\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run’] are not a problem.
– All recent opened registry keys are saved.
Download: Registry Jumper 2.0