S3 Browser 1.9.5
S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
S3 Browser will help you:
– Organize your Amazon S3 buckets and files
– Create public URLs to share the files.
– Browse, create, delete Amazon S3 buckets
– Upload and download files to and from Amazon S3
– Set Access Control on buckets and files.
– Keep your files backed up on a multiple data centers.
Supported platforms: Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 7. Requires the Microsoft .NET runtime library to be installed on your computer.
Download: S3 Browser 1.9.5 Free