SASPlanet – Program to download and view satellite imagery of the Earth, Moon, Mars, services provided by DigitalGlobe, Google Maps, Gurtam, OpenStreetMap, Yahoo! Maps, etc. Ability to work with a GPS receiver. And much more.
SAS.Planet is a program designed for viewing and downloading high-resolution satellite imagery and conventional maps submitted by such services as Google Maps, DigitalGlobe, Yahoo! Maps, VirtualEarth, Gurtam, OpenStreetMap, iPhone maps, etc., but in contrast to all these services, all downloaded your card will remain on your computer, and you will be able to view them, even without connecting to the internet. In addition to satellite-based maps can work with the political landscape, the combined maps, and map the Moon and Mars.
Downloading maps is implemented as the allocation of a certain area (probably not rectangular) and the movement on the map. The maps are frequently updated Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the program will allow you to download only the new ones.
In addition to viewing and downloading the program implemented by the following features:
• Display KML files;
• The measurement of distances;
• Formation of map fill layer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ this feature allows to see the area on the map that you have already downloaded into the cache, or vice versa Ã¢â‚¬â€œ that you are not downloaded;
• Preservation of the map in one image, which you can view and handle in a graphics editor, as well as use in other GIS applications, such as OziExplorer (for which the program will create a connection file);
• You can save you interesting places, and then easily retrieve them, and make sure that they always appear on the map;
• Overview Map Ã¢â‚¬â€œ helps you easily find the location of the place that you are viewing, and quickly move to any other place on the map;
• View map in full screen mode Ã¢â‚¬â€œ which is especially convenient when a low screen resolution;
• Create all previous layers from one basis layer Ã¢â‚¬â€œ will significantly reduce your internet traffic, for example, you can download your city only in the 18 scale and create all previous layers on this basis;
• Ability to export maps into iPhone maps format.
• Loading and displaying Wikimapia objects;
• Search places by Google;
• Adding custom user maps;
SAS.Planet is Freeeware.
Download: SASPlanet 90923