Save2FTP is an easy-to-use FREEWARE utility intended for automatically backing up your important data to remote FTP servers. It will help you to organize your backups and schedule automatic backups. Save2FTP also features an intuitive user interface making even the most advanced features easily accessible for beginners and professionals. It is designed to fit all your needs.
– Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by exact file name.
– Detailed logs of all backup operations.
– Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
– Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any specific time or date, day of the week or month.
– Allows you to create incremental backups so you only need to backup files that have changed.
– Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
– Folders can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions number can be set (the oldest backup versions will be deleted).
– Can notify a user through email when backup operations have finished.
– Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one FTP archive.
– External applications can be started before or after task execution.
– Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after a source folder has changed.
Program works under Windows NT/2000/XP
Download: Save2FTP 3.0