SCULP 2.1 r9
SCULP enables you to animate image, video, live video, sound and text material as well as 3D objects in a self-defined, coincidence-based, live-generated 3D world. It renders a fullscreen output to a second monitor. Use it for vjing, installations, presentations or generate footage to use anywhere.
SCULP uses many random functions that transform your footage without ever being loop-based. It is like an instrument and it wants to be played. Try it for a while and youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get the feel for it. The possibilities are infinite…
– Create textures and connect them with 3D objects.
– Use shape generators (logics) to create patterns, live screenpainting or text to use with the textures.
– Control object texturing, movement and rotation as well as camera flights, world enviroment.
– Connect sound input, keys or random changes to any interface element.
– Ready to use with external firewire or usb video input.
– Automatic update service keeps you abreast of the latest SCULP developments.
System Requirements: Windows, Mac OS X
Download: SCULP 2.1 r9