Sony Ericsson Media Manager 1.2
Sony Ericsson software
The Sony Ericsson Media Manager lets you:
Ã‚Â· Rip audio CDs, convert your existing audio tracks to MP3 or MP4 format, add SensMe information to your music and copy tracks directly to a Sony Ericsson phone or to the phone’s Sony Memory Stick.
Ã‚Â· View and transfer pictures and videos taken with the phone, and resize pictures to fit more of your favourite photos onto the phone.
Ã‚Â· Subscribe to podcasts and download them to your phone.
Ã‚Â· Backup or restore your media content to keep it secure.
– Microsoft Windows XP, SP2 or later (Windows Media Center 2005 or later for Recorded TV [dvr-ms] files) or Windows Vista.
– Windows-compatible sound card
– CD-ROM drive (for extracting audio from CD only)
– USB 2.0 cable and port (for connecting your phone)
– Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID, software activation and RSS feeds)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (automatically downloaded if needed)
– QuickTime 7.2 or higher (automatically downloaded if needed)
– Microsoft MSVC80 (included in installer)
– Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 (included in installer)
Download: Sony Ericsson Media Manager 1.2