StartRight will manage the execution of programs that are automatically started by the operating system at logon time. Instead of executing many programs at once (causing your OS to spit and sputter and attack your hard drive), StartRight will give the OS time to execute the program before running the next program. The OS should become much more responsive almost imediately after logon.
Those of you that have a dozen system tray programs (and you know who you are), might want to give this a try.
– program executing ordering
– custom delays
– Auto-Tune delays based on CPU usage (optional)
– new item notification (optional)
– automatically disable all new programs (optional)
– pause or stop program execution (optional)
Download: StartRight 1.3.4 All Windows