TekRADIUS is a RADIUS server for Windows.
TekRADIUS complies with RFC 2865 and RFC 2866. It currently supports just Microsoft SQL Server. It runs as a Windows Service and comes with a Win32 management interface. Major features:
– Supports features described in RFC 2865 and RFC 2866 (RADIUS protocol).
– Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
– Limits number of simultaneous sessions for the users.
– Uses Authentication method as a RADIUS check item.
– RADIUS Dictonary can be edited through TRManager GUI.
– Authentication and Accounting ports are user selectable.
– You can create SQL database and tables through TRManager GUI.
– You can map RADIUS Accounting attributes to Accounting table fields.
– TekRADIUS can be run in Authentication only or Authorization only mode.
– You can define which RADIUS attribute will use for User-Name substitute.
– You can define own Authorization query string.
– PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1-v2, EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2 and PEAP (PEAPv0-EAP-MS-CHAP v2) are supported.
– You can specify Expire-Date and Time-Quota for the users.
– Quick and easy installation.
TekRADIUS is free for both commercial and personal use.
Download: TekRADIUS 3.4