TexFinderX is a powerful and accurate tool to search and replace text inside entire folders.
It is the fully rewritten version of the old TexFinder, now MacOS X and Windows XP and Vista compatible.
– Search and replace text – with regular expression or not – in entire folders with the ability to filter desired files
– Search and replacement can be case sensitive or not
– Replacement Tables allow to replace multiple strings of characters in one pass
– Ability to create your own Replacement Tables
– Ability to create droplet for most using Replacement Tables (Macintosh only)
– Ability to create on the fly backup copy of files before string replacement
– Ability to convert text files from Mac to Dos, Dos to Mac, Unix to Mac and Mac to Unix format
– No more “mysterious” replacements! TexFinder shows you exactly what has been found and replaced on different fields for easier files management
– Ability to refine your search and replace on the found files
– Easy to use with its friendly interface and its intensive use of drag and drop
TexFinderX is distributed as freeware.
Requirements: Macintosh with OS X or PC with Windows XP or Vista.
Download: TexFinderX 2.14