TXT2PDF is a Windows application designed to convert raw text files (.TXT) to Portable Document Format (.PDF).
It is engineered with performance and simplicity in mind, being able to process up to 500 pages per second, and without the requirement of any third party tool like Adobe Distiller.
It works on a command-line basis, so you should invoke it as:
The result would be an equivalent PDF file in the same folder as the original.
Alternativelly, you could drag the text file to be converted onto the main TXT2PDF executable.
– Tiny footprint, can be run from floppy disks, USB devices, hard disks, …
– Blazing fast program execution.
– Quick startup time.
– A conversion speed of up to 500 pages per second.
– Generation of standard PDF 1.1 files than can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader 2.0 or later.
– No external dependencies needed.
– Native Windows (16 bit, x86 and x64 versions).
TXT2PDF is totally free, both for commercial, and private usage.
– Operating System: Windows 2.x, 3.x, 95, 98, ME, NT 3.x, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista or 2008.
Download: TXT2PDF 1.00.38