Virtual Hypnotist 5.7
Virtual Hypnotist is a free, open source, interactive hypnosis program, and is a rewrite of Hypnotizer 2000.
It includes features such as voice recognition, speech synthesis, subliminal messages, completely customizable scripts (featuring a unique scripting language), videos, audio, and lots more. Its purpose is to simulate a real hypnosis session as much as possible.
– Script Maker, for easily editing scripts, and for creating your own.
– Binaural brainwave synchronizer, for generating sounds that help induce hypnosis (sync brainwaves), and for providing flashing color bars that visually also sync brainwaves.
– Lots of pre-made scripts, from inductions, deepeners, suggestions, etc.
– Two subliminal message systems, which add visual subliminal messages in sessions, and even let you display them on your computer screen while you work!
– Cool presets that get you started instantly
– A session logbook that lets you write down successes, notes, ideas, etc.
– Fully customizable hypnosis sessions
– Complete speech synthesis; choose from a selection of multiple voices, and even use other SAPI-4 compliant speech engines.
– Speech recognition that lets you verbally respond to questions and prompts while under hypnosis
– Easy and powerful scripting language used for creating and processing scripts
– Animated characters used as virtual hypnotists
– Pop-up sessions, where the program can hide in the background and pop up at a certain time, and start the hypnotic induction
– Support for video files and flash animations, via Windows Media and Macromedia Flash, and even lots of videos/animations included
– Speed controls, to slow down and speed up both audio and video
– Comes with the Virtual Hypnotist User’s Guide
– All source code is included (written in Visual Basic 6)
– And more 🙂