Virtual Magnifying Glass 3.3.1
Virtual Magnifying Glass is a free, open source, screen magnification tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.. It is simple, customizable, and easy-to-use.
– Microsoft Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 or 95, any Linux Distribution, FreeBSD, etc or Mac OS X 10.4 or superior
– 800×600 or higher screen resolution and at least 16-bit colors recommended
– A good display adapter and CPU recommended for smooth performance
– Multiple-display systems are supported on Windows 98/ME, Windows NT4/2000/XP
– Multiple-display systems are not supported on Windows 95 (Magnifying Glass will be run in the primary display only)
– On multiple-display systems, the magnifying glass may not display at the correct location if the monitors have a vertical offset between them.
Download: Virtual Magnifying Glass 3.3.1