VobBlanker 184.108.40.206 RC1
VobBlanker is a tool able to blank, replace, cut and strip titles, more specifically, program chains or individual cells. From release 1.5 VobBlanker is also able to work (blank, preview, delete..) in the menu domain. It also has special features like reduce to still with or without audio complete PGCs or single Cells, or splitting cells capability
How VobBlanker works
– VobBlanker needs a FILE mode, unencrypted backup of the DVD to be processed. This backup can be done using a ripper in FILE mode or mounting in a virtual drive an unencrypted DVD image.
– VobBlanker uses the info stored in the IFOs to access the Cells inside the VOBs.
– When the VIDEO_TS.IFO file is selected, VobBlanker reads automatically all the IFOs in the same folder and stores in memory all the required info.
– Now, the user is allowed to configure how the DVD is going to be processed, which PGCs are going to be blanked, etc. The user has to select the output folder where the processed DVD will be stored.
– Project settings can be saved/loaded from Menu.
– VobBlanker will NOT modify any file of the input folder. It opens these files for reading.
Download: VobBlanker 220.127.116.11 RC1