webcam 7 0.9.9.22 Beta
webcam 7 / IP Camera [RTSP] DirectShow Filter
webcam 7, based on webcamXP, is a powerful webcams and ip cameras management and streaming software for private and professional use. it offers unique features and unequaled ease of use to let you broadcast and manage multiple video sources on the same computer. it is the perfect tool to secure your goods.
– usb webcams (WDM driver required)
– tv, analog or multi-input capture cards (WDM driver required)
– ip cameras (JPEG/MJPEG/MPEG4)
– Windows Media streams (ASF)
– local video files (AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV/…)
– wowwee rovio (mobile ip camera)
supported streaming modes:
– still jpeg images for low-tech devices
– flash client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
– Windows Media streaming
– Windows Mobile 5.0 / 6.0 client
additional key features:
– local and remote pan & tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Creative LiveMotion! and IP cameras)
– supports FTP/FTPS and HTTP/HTTPS Post
– motion detector (optical or acoustic) with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
– advanced users manager to grant limited or unlimited access.
– overlay editor supporting picture in picture, animated gifs, alpha-blending and text editor.
– DVR (permanent recording deleted after X hours)
– run as service
– interract with PowerHome automation software
– Flash Video (FLV) streaming
– MPEG-4 / RTSP IP Cameras
– Audio support in MJPEG
In FLV streaming, webcam 7 is supporting to stream both audio and video. the RTSP DirectShow filter is also able to retrieve both audio and video from some ip cameras so it’s really a major step forward for webcamXP.
To get ip cameras using RTSP to work over internet you’ll have to open and forward UDP ports 1690-1710 on your router.
webcam 7 has been specially designed for Windows Vista and Windows 7 and it also works on Windows XP, 2003 and 2008 Server (Windows Media Player is required).
Download: webcam 7 0.9.9.22 Beta