XIA Configuration Workgroup Edition 2010
XIA Configuration Server – Technical Documentation, Automated
Automatically detect and document your Windows Machine configuration and effortlessly produce high quality documentation.
XIA Configuration brings Version Control, PDF Export, Item level security and the ability to organise and locate your Items to your technical documentation.
XIA Configuration 2010 is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organisational effectiveness by providing comprehensive technical information and inventory of business assets and infrastructure facilitating information sharing across technical teams for better business insight.
• Automate, schedule and version control your technical documentation without the need for user input
• Secure your documentation against Active Directory users and groups
• Compare versions of items for change or against golden builds
• Use built in or write custom reports and execute them against all or part of your infrastructure.
• Support multiple divisions, organisations or customers from a single XIA Configuration Server interface.
XIA Configuration Server Requirements:
Ã‚Â· Windows Server 2003 / Windows Server 2008 (IIS6 Management Compatibility Enabled)
Ã‚Â· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Ã‚Â· IIS Installed and ASP.NET Enabled
Ã‚Â· SQL 2005/2008, Express Edition with Advanced Features or greater Edition
XIA Configuration Client
Ã‚Â· Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
Ã‚Â· Microsoft .NET Framework 2, 3 or 3.5
XIA Configuration Web Access
Ã‚Â· Internet Explorer 8
Ã‚Â· Internet Explorer 7
Ã‚Â· FireFox 3
Ã‚Â· FireFox 2
Download: XIA Configuration Server 2010