nVIDIA ForceWare (GeForce/ION) 190.62 WHQL for Windows XP
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Drivers for Windows XP – Windows Server.
GeForce/ION Driver Release 190 WHQL
Version: 190.62 WHQL
Release Date: 2009.08.21
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 80 MB/95 MB
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 190.62:
• Optimized for the latest PhysX gaming titles: Batman: Arkham Asylum and Darkest of Days.
• Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
• Includes several bug fixes.
New in Release 190
• Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
• Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications.
• Includes several new control panel features and numerous bug fixes.
• Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
• Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
• Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.